Thursday, August 22, 2019

Zuchini, Yard Work and Avon


Today I made a trip to Flower Acres to get free produce. I received Apples, grapes, 2 bags of potatoes, 4 single serving milk boxes, some zuchini squash and some stirfry veggie mix.

Unfortunately, I didn't receive enough to share this time. What I got, I know will be eaten by me and my housemates before my next trip.

When I got home, I mowed my yard until the FED EX man came with my Avon order. Then, I spent the next two hours bagging each order, labeling the bags and completing them with books, flyers and samples.

One of my orders was messed up. I felt pretty bad about that and called the customer to let her know and offered her a substitute product at half price that I had on-hand. She was not able to speak with me at the moment and said she would call me back later.

When I finished, I made all my call backs from gathering numbers three days ago -- most of which I have to call back again.

For the rest of the night, I have books and mini-brochures to label.

Today is Day 4 of Campaign 19. My order has grown to $128 so far.

Have a blessed night!


Things I’m asking God for today

A new computer
Truck
Jack
Spare Tire
Pay off medical bills
Fix my floors
Toothpaste
Car Brakes fixed
Sugar
Soy Sauce
Dog Food
Avon Labels for my books
Phone bill and Internet paid for
All my products delivered on time
Dishwashing detergent
Watch over my sons and my Facebook friends and Family, My church and my Pastor.
And make my Avon business profitable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!