Saturday, August 24, 2019

Moving on Up...


Today, I made a delivery, adjusted my schedule for the remaining deliveries, and went through my call-back list to make call backs for Campaign 19.

When I got the answering machine, I left my name, number and told them about our Skin-So-Soft 2 Pc Set of 16 oz Bath Oil and matching Hand Cream for just $12.99 on sale this campaign. I told them to call me back to place their order, and put a note to call them back next week. No sense wasting my time.

This actually worked. I got a total of three phone calls in the next two hours ordering the product.

This campaign has been outstanding though! It is only day 6, with 8 more days to go, and already I have taken over $350 in orders.

Tonight I'm cooking up some fried Zuchini and Stir fry vegetables and beef.

And, I've removed a few items from the Things I'm asking God for list, as they are provided.

Things I’m asking God for...


A new computer
Truck
Jack
Spare Tire
Pay off medical bills
Fix my floors
Toothpaste
Car Brakes fixed
Sugar
Avon Labels for my books
Phone bill and Internet paid for
All my products delivered on time
Dishwashing detergent
Watch over my sons and my Facebook friends and Family, My church and my Pastor.
Make my Avon Business profitable
Black Pepper
Windshield wipers


Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!