Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Avon, and Milo

Today I actually cut my hair and put on some make up. Figured I needed to look like an Avon Lady as I hand out books.

Then, due to the heat outside, my dog, Milo, got sick.

All over my pants.

Sigh...I had spent so much time looking good today for that. LOL

I cleaned myself up, and him, and gave him some gatorade and a grape to eat. He loves grapes, but other than guarding it from everybody for awhile, he didn't feel like eating or drinking anything.

I decided to wait until the weather cooled in the evening to go out and canvass.

The traffic was so slow today, that I only was able to get one phone number. I gave out a few books and fliers though. Can't wait til the weather cools down, so I can stay out all day.

When I got home, my Milo finally drank his gatorade and ate his grape and was feeling a lot better. I was relieved. I can't imagine my life without my Milo. It was hard enough when he had to leave for a year or two until I could find a stable place to bring him home to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!