Friday, August 2, 2019

Avon On-hand Profits

Hello, World!

I am used to getting up around noon because I stay up to work on marketing my websites at night, so I go to sleep late. But, this morning, I got up at 9 AM to bathe and leave the house for an appointment meet-up at Wal-Mart at 11 AM in Texarkana (approximately 25 mile drive from my home).

The customer bought and paid for $19 worth of Skin-so-soft.

I had another appointment in Texarkana around 4 PM, so instead of going back home, I took advantage of the time in between to do some door-knocking. I was able to collect two phone numbers, then decided to try to catch another customer at home I had a delivery for in the area. She paid me $28 for her order, then ordered another $20 worth of Avon.

I then went back to the street I was on to do more knocking, when I got a phone call from the daughter of the customer I was supposed to meet at 4 PM. She wanted to know what Perfumes I had on-hand. She lived down the street from her mother, so I immediately went to see her. She ended up paying me $36 for some perfumes she found she liked, and took a book to order more from Avon later.

Since she informed me that her mother was home, I went ahead and collected the $8 from her mother and decided it had been a profitable enough day to go ahead and come home. Besides, today is payday for my house-mate, who owes me rent -- and we are looking forward to getting some groceries in the house, which I have to be able to transport him to buy.

I am now washing clothes and waiting for dinner tonight.

Would you believe I am almost out Skin-So-Soft again?

Have a blessed day!

P.S. I forgot to mention, I was walking down the street doing door-to*door yesterday and I found a Regions Bank Card on the street. I asked all the houses around if they knew this person but no one did. I didn't tell them why. Today I called the bank and told them I had found this person's card and the bank closed the card and thanked me.

Then, I thought about seeing if she was on FB. I contacted her to try to let her know, but I don't know if she got the message because she hadn't posted in a while ... hope the card was found before money got stolen.

Bank guy said, "I don't know of anyone who would do what you just did. Thank you."

Made me feel all warm and fuzzy...LOL

Just #showingintegrity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!