Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Sweating it...

I just got home from door-knocking, once again. It was so hot outside, I was sweating. My T-shirt was soaked with sweat. I can imagine how I looked to the customers who answered the door. LOL

I ended up giving out 17 books, collecting 5 more phone numbers and I have an appointment to see a lady at her house tomorrow with some men's cologne for her to buy for her son. She might want something for herself, too...She was too busy at the moment (she had an appointment with her kid's teacher).

Then, tomorrow I have to go to Texarkana to do some door knocking before I go to church, and I have another delivery to make tomorrow night.

I'm tired and wet with sweat, and praying for relief!

God meant it when He said,

Genesis 3
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.


Last night when I got home from work I took a nutritional supplement that is sold by Avon for restful sleep. I figured it would take me a few hours for it to kick into effect.

Sure enough, around 9 p.m. I started getting sleepy. By 10:30 I was in bed. It is 6 a.m. and I've had the best sleep I've had in days.

So if you look at your Avon catalog and you find the Espira section, I urge you to look at those supplements. Avon is well-known for putting out quality products and this is no different. I think I'm going to start taking the energy supplements as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!