Tuesday, June 25, 2024

TAKING IT ALL BACK

This is for all of you out there who have been following my story on Facebook and here at this blog for the past few years.

You guys know how I have come out on top over and over again. I have been knocked down by some really hard blows, especially over the last year.

I have had everything, and I have had nothing in this life. Over the past year I've lost everything I had again. Not the first time. Probably not the last time, but guess what?

I told you guys 2 years ago that God wanted me out here, travelling, to give up all I had and get a mailbox and storage unit and travel on the road talking to people.

Ninety percent of you said I was crazy and that God wouldn't ask me to do that. So, I hung back, unsure. Uncertain. Did God really want me doing what He told me He wanted me to do? What I thought I heard?

Circumstances last year made it impossible for me to do anything other than what got me where I am today - with a storage unit, a mailbox and living in my car, travelling, talking to people every day.

Last year I didn't know if I was Job or Jonah...but this year, I look back and realize that I am EXACTLY WHERE GOD WANTS ME TO BE!

On this road, as I was getting where I am, I found out who my real friends were, and which family members would treat me like family. I met some REALLY special people who are still in my circle today. People who helped me get where I am so I could give all the Glory to God.

And, I found out that God doesn't take "no" for an answer. He doesn't take, "give me time", or "wait..." unless HE is the one who is saying it. He's the boss.

When God wants you to do something, He will put you where He wants you so you can, or be miserable trying to get back to where you were.

I'm out here, now. The way I see it, I'm where God wants me to be. I might as well embrace it and enjoy it, rather than do like Jonah did and sit and pout under a tree until it dries up and still leaves me with no shade to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!