Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Meatloaf, Uber and Doggie Beds.

Good evening, World!

I was awakened at 8:44 this morning by the car dealership, telling me the part came in and that they would foot the cost to have it fixed, since I hadn't even got my tags yet.

So, I got up, ate leftover meatloaf for breakfast, drank a cup of iced Italian sweet cream hazelnut coffee, and then drove to the dealership.

They gave me a ride back home. An hour or so later, they called me and I went and got my car, as an Uber passenger.

Uber is so much better than the local cab company used to be for me. I'd wait an hour for a ride sometimes, and there was no way to contact the driver to give directions if needed. My uber was here for me in less than 5 minutes.

Then, I went to get some supplies and buy the doggy beds that my friend gifted me the money for. Someone stole my supplies, but I got the doggy beds. I went back to inquire about the supplies that were missing from my bags, and was accused of lying and trying to steal. I will never shop at that Family Dollar again.

I lost my temper before I left.

She's lucky I didn't put my hands on her. I guess I am, too. I'd hate to have a record and not be able to drive anymore.

I did some Sparks, until around 5:30, when the store made me wait an hour for my order. I finally cancelled and focused on ASAP and Grubhub. I made $97 total for the day, and hung it up and came home. It was getting late.

I fixed and egg, cheese, bacon bits and mayo on wheat bread sandwich. The dogs were comfy on their new beds. I took them out. They are now in their beds by mommy's table as she plays on the computer.

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!