Thursday, December 1, 2022

Coat and Treats

Hello, World!

I did good today, no thanks to Spark. I made about as much on ASAP deliveries as I did on Spark...but I still had a good day. I didn't come close to making my goal if I have a car payment to make, though. If I don't have to make my car payment, I only have to make about $108 more for the week on the Spark App. Everything I am making on the other apps is going into E-trade. I got it covered, though. WooHOO!

Jesus gave me a new coat today.

Okay, it was a Facebook Friend who sent it to me, but I don't think she would mind Jesus getting the credit, since she was acting as His hands and feet.

At any rate, it is another thing to mark off my "Things I'm asking God for" list.

I made $138 today. Not bad at all.

Milo and Otis got bacon beggin' strip treats from my friend, too.

They say, "Woof Woof".

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!