Saturday, December 10, 2022

Rest For Your Soul

Happy Midnight, World.

I just finished watching "Legacy Peak" and "A Christmas...Present" on Pure Flix.

I figure it is time for some Christmas movies.

I made $100 today. It feels good to know that I don't have to stress over paying my bills next week, and now I can start working on the next week's bills. I have to make $418 to cover the rest of the month. It is only the tenth. I think I have that covered.

And, it feels even better knowing I should have my Uber and Lyft accounts back online by the first of next year.

I asked for a good start for the New Year. God did not fail me. Praise be to Him who answers prayer!

Tomorrow, I plan to stay home and clean house and wash clothes. I plan to relax and not drive. I plan to take a day off that I haven't been able to take off since Thanksgiving. I owe it to God, and myself.

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!