Sunday, December 4, 2022

Minimum Money Day.

Hello, World.

I woke up late this morning, and then I went to work.

My first run was Walmart. I wanted to test the waters, so to speak. It was a delivery that was going to pay me $14. I waited over an hour and a half, and I couldn't cancel, because it was 2 deliveries, and one was brought to my car so I HAD to wait for the second one before I could leave.

By the time it was delivered, over 2 hours had passed. I made less than minimum wage for those 2 hours. So, I turned the Spark app off.

They are not going to treat me like that and expect me to drive.

I turned on the Door Dash app, which was offering drive time up til 2:30 AM. That isn't normal. So, I took as much of it as I knew I would be able to drive.

I only made another $75. It was better than nothing.

I am home now.

Have a blessed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!