Monday, December 12, 2022

Yes I will

Good morning, World!

God spoke to me in my dreams last night. I know this, because I actually had dreams. I haven't dreamed often lately, and usually, when I have a dream I remember, it is prophetic.

The gist of what I am getting of the message that God gave me was that there was going to be a drastic, overwhelming, very emotional change in my life soon, and that there was purpose in what was about to happen that would lead to me finding and establishing new relationships in my life.

I am not sure how to take that...except that it is a little bit in line with the plans for the future that I have been contemplating.

God tends to speak to me in a myriad of ways, and usually not all of them at the same time...but I feel there is a sense of urgency because this time He has used more than one way to tell me what He is planning for my life.

I am SO not ready for this!

I got an email today from a line of income I applied for 2 years ago that said I had been blocked because of conduct issues on deliveries I had made with them, but I have never done a delivery through them, so that is impossible. I contacted them to appeal and told them so. LOL

Today I start working to try to make $419 before the 20th of this month to pay my bills for the next week, from the 20th-27th. I already have most of that in my E-trade account ($372) so I think I will have that covered today, with all the rest going into my E-trade account for the first of the month bills.

I'm going to work real hard to have the money I need before the 27th. I have to come up with $1600 by then. I don't see that happening in one week's time, so I have to work hard this week, even though my bills will be covered for next week.

This also means I may have to work on the Sabbath, again.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!