Sunday, December 11, 2022

I Choose Jesus

Hello, World!

I am home. I hit goal, so I didn't stay out.

This week, I have to make $419 to pay all the bills from this coming Tuesday until the next Tuesday (The 27th). I think I have that covered.

With all of my apps, I made a little over $600 this week, and my bills were only $390, so my E-trade investments are growing. At least until the 1st of the month.

I didn't go shopping tonight. I didn't eat out either. I came home and fixed a couple of hamburger patties. Call it the "Atkins" diet. I'm still not losing weight.

And, I'm tired of trying.

I'm still reflecting and thinking about my future. I have some big decisions to make ahead of me...but it is going to be quite a while down the road before I make them definitively.

Regardless of what I do, I have one choice already made that is as definitive as it will ever get: I choose Jesus!

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!