Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Re-start

Good morning, World!

I went to bed around 10 PM last night, determined that if I couldn't sleep, I'd just lay there.

I slept some.

I hope I slept enough.

I finally got up around 5 AM. I am getting ready to go to Longview to get my life back in order. LOL. I have a lot to do today. I might work some when I get back, but I'm going to try to go to bed again around 10 PM tonight.

If I can do this today, I can do it every day.

Yesterday, I contacted one of my loan agents that I've been paying for over a year. They keep calling me, and I keep telling them, "No, I'm trying to get out of debt, not add to it. I don't need more money." But, when you have to, you have to.

I am thankful they were there, and that my history of paying on time has paid off. I have never failed a payment, even if I had to borrow to pay it.

Long story short, I was eligible to get enough to replace most of what I have lost in my E-trade account, as well as pay my bills for a couple of weeks until I get my tags in for the car and am able to go full force again.

I spent last night Praising my Jesus. I woke up this morning doing the same.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!