Wednesday, October 5, 2022

I Feel Like Traveling On

Good Wednesday Morning, World!

Life is almost back to normal.

Today, before I go to work, I have to call my dealership and set up an appointment for an oil change and some detail cleaning on my car.

Yeah, I've drove that many miles in it. And, I've had NO problems that I can foresee with the car, except for the normal occasional airing up of the tires.

I went to Longview, yesterday, and picked up my last loan check for awhile (hopefully). I didn't need all of the money, so I put it all in the stock market, except what I need for the next 7 days. I'm waiting for that to settle in my account.

In the meanwhile, I have bought over $600 in stock with what has already settled. Still waiting on the rest.

The stock market is coming back up pretty quick, so I am trying to get into it before it rises too much, so I can see profit. That will help me pay some bills next month, or at the very least, help me if I need more money in the future.

The lady at the loan place was impressed at my organizational skills, and how I manage my money. They were asking me all kinds of questions for advice. I thought that was hilarious. I go in for a loan and teach THEM how to manage their money. LOL

There is purpose in everything. Maybe that was the purpose of me needing the loan. Regardless, I was blessed in the process.

I will stay home and work in my portfolio until 10 AM, then I have to go to work and get a full day's work done. I gotta keep building that portfolio.

I am watching the news for information about Loretta Lynn's funeral arrangements. I know the family is settling during the tragedy of their loss, and need some time to process, so it may be a few days. But, I really would like to go and pay my respects.

I am just happy, and so Grateful to my Lord and Savior, that life is as close to normal as it can be for me now.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!