Sunday, October 9, 2022

Chicken, Chicken and More Chicken

Good morning, World!

It is the start of a new work week, and I am starting later than yesterday, which means I'll work later. I woke up at 11:30, So I'll stay out working until 11:30 PM.

Today, I have to make $147 in order to have all the money I need to pay all the bills until next payday. And, today is the last day I have to make that, or I may have to take money out of my E-trade to cover what I don't make.

I won't do that unless I have to.

I am eating chicken that I just cooked in the air fryer while I was getting ready for work. The Air Fryer makes it so easy now! No more standing over the stove watching and waiting.

I am not going to Golden Corral today because it is Sunday, and it costs more on the weekends. I have about $20 left on my cards. If I do it right, that is two more days of eating for free.

One thing is for sure: I won't be visiting KFC or Churches, Popeyes, Chicken Express, Golden Chick or Slim Chickens to eat anytime soon. Why pay for what you already have at home?

Well, gotta get on the road...literally.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!