Saturday, October 1, 2022

Falling Dominos

Hello, world! 

It is 10 after midnight here at home. All the stores are closed, so nothing is pinging on the apps. I only made $70 today. Not enough. I can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

It is now Sunday morning. And I find that I have really missed Facebook this past week.

All I can do is let the Domino's fall. I owe $580 on my loan installment right now only have $400 to put toward it. And that's not counting the $655 that I owe for rent, and the $125 that I owe for my car payment. I am so far behind I can't see straight. I have until the 4th to pay the rent but on the 7th my car payment is due and that's another $420.

If I could Uber and Lyft like I used to, I could stay up all night and make the money I need. But after midnight, all of the apps shut down for delivery. There are no stores to deliver from that are open.

Not having my permanent tags is putting me further and further behind. And all it would have taken was a yes answer when I asked for the kind of help that I needed. I wouldn't be in this fix. I could really use the money that I used toward repairs for the PT Cruiser, and the down payment for this car that I'm driving now. I wouldn't have had to use any of that if I had gotten the help that I needed when I needed it. And it wouldn't have costed anybody any money.

Yes, I am still angry. And until I'm Not Angry Anymore, I am keeping my distance. I want back every penny that I've lost due to all of this before I decide not to be angry anymore. I just seem to be falling further and further behind right now. And I'm about to just let go and let the Domino's fall where they will, and not even worry about my credit rating anymore. I don't know what else to do.

On the upside, I used my air fryer tonight. It's the first time I used my brand new air fryer that I got from my friend. I am very happy with it. I will be using it a lot. I promise. LOL it made the best chicken and roasted potatoes ever!

I thank my friend for getting this for me. I never would have gotten myself an air fryer. I didn't know what I was missing. But now I do. If this one breaks down on me I am definitely going to need to get another one. I love it!

Have a blessed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!