Saturday, October 1, 2022

Bad Credit Day, Great Practical Gifts

Hello, World!

I am fixing me some roasted tators and carrots for breakfast in my new air fryer.

When it comes to gifts, I LOVE practical gifts. My friend ACED it. I don't even have knick knacks in my house. I have books, clothes and necessities and food. That is IT. If I can't use it, I don't have it.

Last year, she bought me a yeti cup when I went to visit her in Indianapolis. I am still drinking out of it. LOL I carry it with me when I work each day, full of tea. I carry it everywhere. Although, I lost the lid to it. I don't use it...go figure.

I hope by next month I still have a place to keep it, though. My lease is up. I have to sign a new one, and I can't even pay my rent this month.

Sigh...I am so worried. I dread looking into my bank account.

There is no way I'm going to have the money by tomorrow for what is going to be auto-drafted from it.

My credit is now blown.

5 years of never being late on a payment, now this. Thanks, mom for not helping me when you could have.

Just a couple of more weeks and I can start building it back up again. I hope. If I survive that long.

It's going to be a LONG couple of weeks, though.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!