Friday, September 20, 2019

Rainy Day

Hello, World!

Today I spent the day delivering to as many customers as I could. I went to the bank, made a deposit, and then got calls from more customers to deliver to.

I sat at the Pitt Grill for awhile and labeled some books, gave out some more books, then it started raining.

I came home and went down my previous customer list, which notes which campaign they received a book, and I labeled and packaged proper books and flyers for each of them to deliver in the next few days.

Maybe those who haven't ordered during the last few campaigns will finally order. I sure could use a great campaign.

In two weeks, Avon will start selling Christmas products, so you might want to stay tuned and check out my Avon website.

I'll finish off the night labeling the rest of my books for new customers.

Ya'll have a blessed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!