Friday, September 13, 2019

Honey Blossom and Avon Stories Collection

Today, I figured I could just sit the rest of this campaign out, since I didn't have any more books for this campaign; or, I could go ahead and work with the Campaign 21 books and see if I could put in whatever orders I got with the C-20 order, to try to build my order total and earnings percentage for this campaign.

Plus, I have a lot of perfumes on-hand I could sell.

So, I loaded up a small, decorated box with perfumes I knew were on sale this campaign. Packed the box with a few books and flyers and my order book, and set out to make some sales.

First I went down about 2 streets knocking on doors. I gave out a few books, left a few flyers on doors, and was able to collect 1 phone number. Then, I left there and went to the local businesses that were open after 5 PM.

I was able to introduce the Honey Blossom perfume to one lady who liked it and said she'd like to buy it but don't have the money right now. She asked if I could come back next week. I informed her that she could order one, and she wouldn't have to pay for it until the order came in. I told her when that should be. So, she made her order.

I left there and drove all the way to Texarkana, stopping at businesses, introducing the Honey Blossom Perfume and giving out books and flyers.

I ended up selling my bottle of Honey Blossom Perfume for half-price, since it was a demo, and having to start selling my Work Your Magic Perfume and introducing the "Storybook Series" that goes with it. Buy 2 for $19.

I ended up collecting 4 phone numbers today, on top of my order and my sale.

I think I'm getting good at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!