Saturday, September 21, 2019

Soup and Tylenol

Hello, World.

Today I woke up at noon because I was up until about 3:30 AM this morning. I bathed and gathered all my boxes and moved them to the car.

It feels like I am moving every time I leave with Avon to do.

I got pulled over on Daniel's Chapel Road. The cop was nice. I had forgot my money bag at the house, and it had my license and insurance information in it. I told him my license number, but he didn't use it. He asked me how to spell my name.

He asked me if I'd ever been arrested.

He asked me what I was in the process of doing.

The radio confirmed that I was who I said I was, and that I had insurance. I thought it was neat that he could find all that out with just my name...

He told me to slow down and be careful and have a nice day. I was relieved.

I went to Texarkana and delivered all the books I had time to deliver, then it got real dark and I figured my day was done. I still have quite a few books left to deliver to previous customers, but I put a big dent in it today.

I came home with a headache, hungry, cramps and tired.

Gary made some potato and corn soup. I wasn't expecting to have supper already cooked when I got home. That was nice, and it was good. And, did I mention how hungry I was?

I sure welcomed that big glass of sweet tea, too.

And Tylenol.

Ya'll have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!