Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Tooth-aches and Sales

Monday I spent the day delivering as many books to previous customers as I could. I went and visited with a cousin who was in from out of town, and even sold her a little bit of Avon.

I also gave out books to family members while I was there.

On Tuesday, I had a tooth-ache from you know where. It incapacitated me. I was either nursing it, or sleeping through-out the day.

I tried to go out and distribute books, but I ended up riding around in a circle because I was in so much pain, and coming back to the house.

Today, the tooth-ache was still there, but the pain had subsided somewhat...so I went to the local Wal-mart, bought some more tooth-ache medicine and some aspirin, and gave out a few books. I was able to get one $25 order before I decided to call it a day and go home to finish nursing my mouth.

Maybe the tooth-ache will be gone by tomorrow. It's not getting worse. That's a plus.

I've learned to make cloves my friend, though.

I have about 3 new phone numbers to list, also.

Tomorrow, I have to make my bi-weekly trip to Flower Acres to get some free produce that we need badly (I had 4 wieners and some oatmeal to eat yesterday, and about the same today). Then, have a couple of deliveries to make before I come home to start my call backs for this campaign.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!