Sunday, September 29, 2019

Perspective

I woke up at 7:30 this morning and could not go back to sleep. Wow. That's a change. I think I'm going to go to church this morning here in New Boston.

It's amazing how, when you look back, you realize how much God is willing to do to protect you.

I need to rely on God's judgment and not my own. And I need to lean on God's patience and not my own. And I think that that is what He's trying to teach me right now...

At least God is not telling me "no"; but, "not right now" sometimes sounds like it -- and feels like it. This makes me realize that judgment based on emotion is always folly. Judgment should always be based on God's will.

I wonder what God has planned for me right now? I wish I knew. And I realize, it is that desire to know that always gets us in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!