Friday, July 5, 2019

Mistakes worth making...

I don't see how anyone can have any fun if they are always worried about what other people think. I fall on my face all the time (so to speak) in front of people. I've learned to get up, dust myself off, look at the other person and laugh and say, "Did you see that? What an experience!" This invites them to laugh WITH me rather than AT me. And, if they don't, and want to go and talk behind my back, so what. I get talked about all the time, I'm sure. I just don't care. If I cared, it would cause drama and stress...I'm not even sure I know what embarrassment feels like anymore...Heck, everyone makes mistakes. OWN it. Get over it, move forward with the knowledge that you may have made a mistake, but it is not one you will make as easy next time. Therefore, it was a productive mistake and one worth making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!