Saturday, May 4, 2019

The Dark before the Light

Hello, World!

The last few days I've been struggling with my sleep hours. I'm so used to sleeping during the day, I guess, after working the graveyard shift for the last two years, that sleeping at night is a struggle.

Fred and I have been enjoying episodes of "Dexter". We are in the third season now.

I took Gary to the Bank yesterday so he could pay his rent. And, I paid my lot rent for the month with that money, as well as the house payment. He bought us all chicken to eat, and gave the dogs the wings (as is our tradition). I spoke to the trailer park owners about my unemployment, and they were really supportive. He used to work at the Prison, too, and said I should have no problem at my new place of employment that I am only waiting on the background check for now.

Last night I snacked on sausage and pancake "corn dogs". I dipped them in my pear preserve syrup and it was AWESOME. Fred enjoyed it, too.

I am still waiting on my last checks, so money is way tight, and I had to break down and use the credit card to buy groceries with yesterday. I also got the dogs some flea drops -- it's that time of year. They were thankful for it, I think.

Still struggling with depression, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel...I think.

It's just a flicker, but it's there. I'm looking hard.

Have a blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!