Thursday, May 16, 2019

Fear is a Liar

Hello, World.

I received and readied all my Avon products for sale, and my books are ready for distribution. I also made a bucket to put all my products in.

My bucket is not fancy, nor does it look like it came from a factory, ready-made, but it will work. The customers aren't buying my bucket. They just want what's inside of it.

I spent 10 hours working yesterday on all this. Then, I relaxed the rest of the night and watched "Colony" with Fred. I was too excited, though, to really get into the show.

I woke up today with female problems that have come back with a vengeance. After nearly a year of thinking that part of my life was over, it's like it is making up for lost time. I am weak all over. My head hurts. I feel dehydrated, dizzy.

I showered, and feel a little better. And, I may yet get the motivation I need later tonight to go try to sell some Avon. At least, I'll try to clean out my car.

God wasn't joking when He called it a curse.

I prayed. Then, I picked up where I have left off in Psalms chapter 5.

7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

That, also, made me feel better. Especially the last few verses:

11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

12 For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.


If there is one thing I needed today, it was to hear the Lord speak to me.

So, now, I'm gathering up my courage and determination. I look back on where I've come from, and all I have been through and I know that, certainly, if I can get through all that, then I can do this.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!