Friday, May 10, 2019

God Gave Me You, Mom

Hello, World.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I will be going to my mom's for dinner with the family. It's a celebration that is celebrated at Mom's every year, and it's almost as big as Christmas at her house.

I love my mother. We've had a lot of ups and downs. We fight. We make up. And, we love each other even when we are mad.

Mom never stops trying to be mom, even though I am 50 years old. I've come to understand that that is just her. And, that is what I need to love about her, as much as it drives me crazy.

It's when I feel that she isn't being my mom that she and I have frictional moments. So, I've resigned to love my mom because and in spite of the fact that she is my mom.

She will never change who she is. I accept that, and I hope she never does.

Have a blessed day, and enjoy your mom this Mother's Day. One day, sooner than you know, she won't be there.

Happy Mother's Day!




Buy this for Mom!
(Help me pay some bills)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!