Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I'm Gonna Be Ready

Today, I will get up and get dressed for the day. Jesus said that I should always be prepared, and that means I have to be ready to run out the door at any moment.

A fire could break out in my home and if I am not dressed, I will have nothing on to cover me should it all be destroyed.

A friend could call and need me to come over to comfort them in their time of need. I do not want to hesitate when that happens.

A customer may be ready to purchase some of my goods. I do not want to pass up a chance to be profitable, to reap what I have sown.

I will be ready to face the world, dressed for success in full body armour, so my spirit can feel adaquately enabled to fight the battles God has ordered for me to fight today.

Each day, from here on out, I will dress for the day's success immediately upon opening my eyes from sleep.

I will remain ready until I am ready to close my eyes in sleep at the end of the day.

No more will I seek the comfort of not having the right apparel on my person. No more will I seek to rest until the appointed time, for the poor and needy do not get a day off, and those who call out for God to show His face to them are numerous and in constant need. Let them see His face in me.

I will dress for success. I will be prepared. God cannot use me if I am not ready to be used.

Matthew 24:

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.


Ephesians 6:11

“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!