Tuesday, April 30, 2019

While I'm Waiting

Good Tuesday Morning, World!

Got lots of news to post today at The Ponder. Also, gotta keep an eye on my stocks on E-trade.

Last night my phone went crazy. It keeps flashing on and off. I think it got a little wet. I'm afraid it won't straighten itself out and I may have to get a new one. My leave check and commissary money hasn't come in yet, and if that happens, I will have to use my credit card. I will have to have a phone if I have nothing else, in order that potential employers can call me.

Once I get my leave and commissary check from my previous employer, I should be okay for another couple of months until I can get some checks coming in again.

I still have about $3,000 worth of unused credit if I absolutely need it, on top of that, though. I am SO glad I made the choice to get it!

Yesterday, I gave the dogs a bath. They were, surprisingly, very good baby-dogs. They didn't run away. They sat in the tub like big boys, and when it came time to get out, they waited patiently for me to get the towel and then let me wrap them as they got out. I dried them off real good and powdered them down, and then watched them get all playful and excited running around the house feeling good, until they plopped to take a nap. They certainly smell better!

We had chicken nuggets and corn on the cob last night for supper. Fred got the bright idea to give them a cob eat when he got done. They LOVE that! Otis is being very territorial with his, and Milo carries his everywhere he goes.

All I have left to do is the carrots. Everything else is cut and stored. Today, I'll finish up on that. Last night I snacked on the pepper jelly and cream cheese crackers as we caught up on episodes of Supernatural, The 100 and then I couldn't talk Fred into watching Game of Thrones. He wants to wait until the whole season is out so we can binge watch it. I told him that's fine, all I ask is that I am home and watching it with him when he does.

I tried to start my lawn-mower, but I couldn't get it started. I need to clean my yard...I just don't have the energy...or is lack of motivation? Not sure.

I feel like I am starting completely over again, and I am praying I don't have to give up everything - again - and start over with nothing - again. But, if that happens, I know my God. I will survive, and I will be able to endure. I am blessed no matter what.

Well, time to get this day started.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!