Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Applications, Dogs and Left-Overs

Hello, World!

I spent all day updating my sites and filling out applications and completing assessment exams. Wow, I didn't know you had to be educated in calculus to work at a pizza joint! LOL

Anywho...

I'm still not feeling well. Awful. Just Awful. I just have to endure...(which, I'm so good at doing now).

The dogs have spent most of the day outside. I gave them chew sticks once when they came in. Otis ran with his. Milo dropped his and walked off like I hurt his feelings or something, so I had to take his back and give him a bacon treat, instead.

Later, Otis had his stick over halfway chewed up, and when I sat down, he dropped his stick long enough to come love on me for a minute. Milo grabbed his stick when he wasn't looking and ate the rest of it. Mean dog. LOL

Fred is making friends with some stray cats we have hanging around. After months of feeding them, two of them are finally letting him pet them. Oh boy. A cat. Sigh...

The baby dogs will love that. LOL

It's left-over beans and cornbread today. I don't feel like cooking, and the guys aren't complaining.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!