Thursday, April 18, 2019

Storm

Hello, World.

I am starting to feel a little better.

It stormed here at the homestead last night. The dogs were frightened. Milo was in fight or flight mode all night.

I remember the first time he heard thunder, just a few days after I first got him. Poor baby used the bathroom all over himself, yelping and crouching in the middle of the kitchen floor.

He's grown a lot since then. Now he jumps in our laps, or tries to find the strongest person around to snuggle with. Or, hides in a corner somewhere.

Last night, I got the feeling he was trying to protect ME. LOL

Otis barked at the thunder.

Needless to say, last night wasn't a very restful one. I had to soothe my babies.

Well, time to get to work on the websites, and then fill out an app or two. Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!