Saturday, April 20, 2019

Getting By

Hello, World!

I had to go to the store last night because the dogs were out of food. As for me and the guys, we've been getting by.

The other night, I fixed chicken and dumplings for the first time in a while. The guys really enjoyed that. They said so.

Last night, I fixed homemade beanie weenies. Gary said it was really good, and reminded him of when he was a kid.

I was looking for something cheap and good.

I made a chicken and rice casserole the other night. Only one thing wrong with that: There wasn't more.

Tonight it's hamburger helper. Might cook up some of my cabbage to go with it. Or, sweet potatoes.

Doing all I can not to have to spend money.

Happy Easter weekend, and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!