Tuesday, December 3, 2019

New TV and New Computer!

Hello, World!

WOOHOO! 3 days off in a ROW after working 7 days straight!

My job is working out GREAT. My customers love me! (they tip the waitress AND the cook! LOL)

Today, I had to take Gary to the bank so he could pay me my rent money. He bought us all some fried chicken for supper, AND he bought a new Television set.

He was tired of Fred getting irritated at the computer and hearing us fuss because I keep warning him, "Don't you even THINK about throwing that computer across the room. You will NOT like the consequences!" LOL

BTW...I think I'm actually finally fixing to get another computer, myself! God is Good! (and so are great friends!)

I also have to go see someone in the next day or so about getting some pants they want to give me. WooHOO!

I've been taking vitamins again (Centrum, B-12, Turmeric Circumin and Magnesium. A potassium pill now and then.) I've had so much energy these last couple of days! Who knew a few supplements could make such a huge difference!

I feel pretty good too, emotionally and mentally.

My Avon got shipped to the wrong address. A lady called me this morning and asked me if I was expecting the package. When I went to pick it up from her home this afternoon, she brought out the box and said, "I hope you have an Avon book for me!" LOL Thank you, Fed Ex for the new customer lead!

Well, I'm going to spend the day relaxing and cleaning house occasionally for the rest of the day. Tomorrow, I might have a visitor (and my new, to me, computer!).

Have a blessed day! (and Merry Christmas to us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!