Saturday, December 28, 2019

God's Will

Hello, World!

Well, I'm proud of myself. I made it through another Friday night at Pitt Grill.

I'll be honest, though, my game was a little off for some reason. But, I survived it, and so did my customers. And, so did the waitress, Luanne. She kept me on my toes with patient nudging.

I really want to thank my friends who have been so supportive of me lately. It really means a lot to have a cheerleader when you don't feel so cheerful.

Because of them, I am more confident than ever right now that I am on the right path.

And, I know I have a Great and Mighty God who has plans for me. Not sure what. But then, I guess it isn't my business to know. I'm just a piece of clay in the Potter's hand. And, I know and have faith that whatever He has planned for me, it is in my best interest.

Sometimes I am saddened because I think I can do better than He can, and I get disappointed when He shows me how ignorant I am. But, I always admit my mistakes and end up accepting whatever He says I should have. That's life. Not for my glory, but Thine, O Lord!

I have to work on New Year's Eve, so Ya'll come out and help me bring in the New Year in Style!

Love ya'll.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!