Sunday, December 15, 2019

Seclusion

Hello, World!

Since the guys bought themselves a new television set to watch, I felt obliged to move all my computer stuff into my bedroom for privacy. Besides, they were starting to get on my nerves. LOL

I feel like I can breathe better when I don't have someone interrupting me while I work online.

Now, it's just the dogs. Milo, mostly. If he is out in the living room when I come home in the morning and come to my room to get comfortable, he'll stand at my door and say, "Ruff........ruff" in a real low tone.

This morning, I was sitting here and I heard the familiar, "Ruff.....ruff." So I said, "Why should I let you in?" He said, "RUFF!" I said, "Well...okay, but you have to say 'I Love You" first." He said, "Rowrowrowr" So, I had to let him in. LOL

Otis came with him.

Ginger, the cat wanted to come...but I don't trust her. LOL. She came to the door, though, and put her paw under it, and got the boys barking til I told them to shut up or I was gonna put them back out there with her.

Anyway...I'm healing from some anxiety that has taken hold of me due to overwhelming emotions I've been experiencing that I'm not used to anymore and it is causing me to lose sleep, or want to sleep all the time.

I've changed my supplement regimen to try to help that so I can work effectively, and it seems to do the trick...and getting plenty of "good" sleep helps. And, getting away from the triggers. I cannot abide negativity of any kind in my life right now...so I'm doing what I have to to fix it.

I want to be happy again.

I want to feel "normal" again.

And, the holidays are NOT helping.

So, I think this is gonna go a long way towards helping.

I thank God for my job. It came at the nick of time. And, for the friend who pointed out that I should go check it out. I had already put my app in, but this gave me an opportunity I needed to secure the job. The pay sucks, but my bills are getting paid.

A customer brought me a gift last night that really brightened my mood, also. I am coming to love all of the regular customers I'm meeting. Working at the Pitt Grill is starting to feel like being a member of a dysfunctional, but productive family. LOL


Well, ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!