Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Graveyard Anxiety

Hello, World!

Had an "eventful" night at work last night. I had to call an ambulance for someone (no, it wasn't the food. LOL) But, it upset me to the point that my chest and back started hurting, I became short of breath, I felt like it used to feel when my gall-bladder attacks started coming on...but I know it isn't my gall bladder since I don't have one...LOL

I don't have history of high blood pressure or heart problems so I assume it was anxiety...or a real bad case of indigestion. I'm thinking probably the latter, but with all these unfamiliar emotions I've been going through lately, there is a high probability for anxiety.

My manager let me go 10 minutes early but I didn't make it out of the store before making a trip to the bathroom to puke my guts up...

Got home and took 2 antacids...and about 10 minutes later I could finally breathe normal again. I texted her to let her know I was okay. LOL...WHEW!

My Avon customer who ordered over $80 worth of Avon wants her order before Christmas. I told her I couldn't promise that because I had to make sure that the last order was paid for first...so she handed me the money to pay for it. LOL...I submitted her order this morning to be delivered in approximately 3 days.

Because we are short-staffed at The Pitt Grill, I will be working straight through for the next couple of weeks probably without a day off. I had the choice of moving to 2-10 shift, but I chose to stay on Graveyard. I like it. And, my customers like me.

I asked one of the regulars, "What do YOU think, should I stay on Graveyard or go to 2-10?" loud enough for my manager to hear. He said, "Oh, no, you need to stay RIGHT where you are!" LOL...

When you are good, you are good! What can I say?

Pray for me.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!