Thursday, December 12, 2019

Insomnia, Yard Work, and Avon



Hello, World!

Lately I've had a LOT of trouble sleeping. Either I want to sleep ALL the time, or I can't sleep at all.

Last week, it was like all I wanted to do was sleep. I'd wake up for an hour and go back to sleep until time for me to go to work. This week, I can't sleep for more than 2 hours, then I'm wide awake...

Last night I did a lot of cleaning. I washed dishes, put away clothes, cleaned my room, wiped off cabinets in the Kitchen, and this morning, I decided to do some yard work as soon as daylight hit. I burned pinestraw, old boxes, and Avon books that I had not used that were old campaigns and piling up. Then, I came in, took a nice hot bath and laid down. I finally got about 6 hours of sleep.

When I woke up and came into the kitchen, there were bread crumbs and coffee all over the counters I just cleaned. Yes. I scolded my housemates, telling them I am not their mother OR their maid.

They apologized.

I got my Avon in to prepare for delivery. Avon sent me some stuff I didn't order. They didn't charge me for it. I even got three times the books I ordered. It's on my invoice, but I am not charged for it. Merry Christmas to me?

It would have been nicer if it had been some things I could use. I can definitely use the books, though.

It's cold outside, and I don't have central heat and air in this trailer. I sit in front of a space heater, wrapped in a comforter on the couch in front of my computer.

Gary needs me to take him to the store sometime today, and I am off work tonight.

I have taken all the stuff that has been ordered from Avon and not paid for during 2019 and put it in my "resale" box. We are now in Campaign 1, so it's time for a fresh start! So, if you have ordered anything you could not pay for or it has not been delivered for some reason, you might want to call me and get it before it gets sold.

Ya'll have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!