Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Letting Go


I have learned so well to let go.

I used to wonder what it would feel like not to have to let go. I am human. Letting go isn't something I naturally want to do.

Now, I'm finally to the realization that letting go is not something you do because you have no choice. Letting go is something you do because it's the best choice you can make. And, it should be a lifestyle, not a temporary fix.

To let go means to trust. If you can't trust who or what you are letting go of, then you should trust God to take care of it. Either way, it's never in your best interest to hold on to anything.

The old Tracy Chapman song, "Give me one reason" says, "I don't want no one to squeeze me, they might take away my life"

Letting go isn't the end of life. It's the beginning. It's not up to you how it ends, but it IS up to you how well you live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!