Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving


Hello, World!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

Tonight, I have to work the graveyard shift at the Pitt Grill in New Boston. It's going to be a really slow night at work, I already know it. I am not looking forward to it.

Tomorrow, I'll rest at home before I have to go back to work tomorrow night. Just another day.

Mom has decided to spend thanksgiving elsewhere, so I won't have the opportunity to be with them this year. I can't blame them for wanting something different for a change.

Besides, Thanksgiving is about being thankful, right? I am thankful every single day.

I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for my job.
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for all the blessings life has to offer, from waking up in the morning, having a car to drive to work, having a hobby to do when I am not working to occupy my mind, eating, sleeping and having my two housemates to watch movies with or talk to on a daily basis.

I am thankful for so much more.

So, Thanksgiving is just another day. The time I spend with family and friends is not limited to just one day of the year...and can happen anytime. I wish it were more often...

Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!