Sunday, November 10, 2019

God is in Control

Hello, World!

It's a beautiful day outside today. I am resting up before I have to go to work tonight.

I am at another milestone in my life, too. One where I realize how much work I need to do on myself before I can let anyone else in to be a part of it.

I need to step back and take stock of where I am and keep my focus where it should be -- on the One who is in control of everything. I need to stop trying to control my life.

Besides, I've learned over and again that trying to control any situation in my life only makes things worse. I mess up things royally.

It's easy to learn to not control anyone else, but when it comes to what you want for yourself, it becomes hard to distinguish between the two, sometimes. And even if it doesn't involve someone else, it is still just as hard because to seek control is selfish.

I have been through a lot in my life where I have let others control me to the point of nearly ruining me. So, taking control of my own life has been a victory for me, to a point. But, it is also just as destructive in the wrong situations.

So, God, I'm giving the reins back to You...because at least I know YOU have my best interest at heart. And, I'm asking you to fix anything I've broken while I've tried to have control. I believe in miracles. I believe in Your ability to restore and mend everything. I believe in your ability to bless those who are really making the effort. And, I repent that my effort has been lacking. In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen

Ya'll have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!