Saturday, October 5, 2019

What I learned in 2019...

My birthday is October 30, 2019.

Every year, during my birth month, I always reflect on the past year and list the top ten things I learned.

This year is no different.

Here is my list:

1. Nothing lasts forever.

2. Nothing is ever final.

3. The difference between 15 and 50 is a lifetime.

4. Some people are meant to always be a part of your life, even when they aren't.

5. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you are going to fail.

6. It's okay to not be perfect. It's not okay to like being imperfect.

7. Relationships require presence in order to grow.

8. Sometimes you gotta just take a risk and hope for the best.

9. Never be comfortable with where you are -- in a matter of hours it could all change.

and finally

10. Life is surprising.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!