Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Clumsy and Mesmerized

Today I went out to spend some time with my family at the lake. We had BBQ sandwiches for dinner and a nice visit. Me and my step-dad talked politics while mom cooked in her brand new camper.

My nephew came from work and sat with us to eat.

As I was leaving, he decided he wanted me to order him some Avon Soap-on-a-rope for men, but didn't know which kind he wanted: Wild Country or Mesmerize.

I went to the car and got a vial sample of both and opened the Mesmerize one and spilled it all over me. He laughed and said, "Yeah! That smells good! Order me two of them!"

Then, on the way home, I decided to stop at every mail box that had a newspaper box attached and place an Avon Catalog in each on. It took me an hour and a half to get home.

I'm tired. But, I got a lot of books distributed that really needed to be distributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!