Saturday, January 25, 2020

My Anthem Song

This is still my Anthem Song...today, more than EVER...

I praise God through all my heartbreak and tears. I praise Him through my depression. I praise Him through my insecurity.

I praise Him when He puts something in front of me that I don't want, but know I need. I praise Him when I move forward with my life, even though I want to remain in hope that what is right here will change.

And I praise Him that I have friends who love me, anyway -- friends who are determined to force me to face the truth about myself, and friends who support my successes and give me a shoulder to cry on through my failures.

I praise God for every experience, good or bad. Without it, I would not have experienced the majesty and grandeur of His love for me as each overwhelming blessing is presented to me.

Trusting in God has taught me that love is letting go when everything in you wants to hang on, and that love is hanging on when you feel like giving up all at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!