Friday, June 12, 2020

1st Rule of Success in Direct Selling: Don't stay home.

1st Rule of Success in Direct Selling:

Go where the customers are.

Don't stay home and hope the customers gravitate toward you. They will, but not as quick as you need them to.

You have to get out of the house, your car, or where ever you are stuck at and actually engage.

If you do not engage, you cannot communicate.

If you cannot communicate, you cannot advertise your wares.

If you do not advertise, you cannot close a sale.

If you cannot close a sale, you cannot make money.

If you cannot make money, you cannot pay your bills.

And if you cannot pay your bills, you cannot run a business.

And so the circle turns.

The more I study this guy, the more I like him. He's crude, obnoxious and ambitious. Aside from that, he is one of the greatest opportunists alive. Like me. Like I want to be. There is so much I can learn from him...while chewing the meat and spitting out the bones...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!