Friday, February 14, 2020

Rules, Socialization and Avon

Hello, World!

I am off work Thursday and Friday night at the Pitt Grill.

So, Thursday (yesterday, when I got off work after working Wednesday night) I went to Flower Acres to get some produce that the Harvest Food Bank truck brought. There was a line so long, they had to change the route to how to get there. And, because the cars in line refuse to follow the rules (Don't block driveways, Stay on your side of the road, and don't throw trash out the windows) I was informed that the cops may shut down the Free Produce Give-away that happens twice a month.

It's sad that people don't follow the rules and ruin it for people who do. There are families who DEPEND on those extra groceries every month, and because of a few knuckleheads, they will have to struggle even harder.

I picked up a lot of Apples, breads, Eggs and potatoes this time.

Then, I went to Big Cheese Pizza on 7th Street for the first time to pick up my free pizza that H&R Block gave me when I went to do my taxes last week. I got another order as well and brought it home for the guys and me to enjoy, since the friend I was supposed to be having pizza with took a rain check.

I am currently trying to get my manager to let me and my co-worker, Luanne have at least one night off together during the week so we can go out and play bingo one night, or do other things together. Luanne and I are both tired of living secluded lives.

Someone broke the seal on one of my men's colognes the other night, trying to smell it. It has all leaked out and now my Car smells like Prima Noir. LOL

I guess it could smell worse. LOL

Ya'll have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!