Monday, February 17, 2020

I've Always been Crazy

Good morning, World!

I found out that the Midget Wrestling event is going to be at the VFW in New Boston on April 9, as well as at the Arrow Bar in Texarkana on April 19. So, Luanne and I decided to change our day off to the 9th, because the VFW is closer to home. We are still looking forward to it.

I have also decided to go back to my tradition of trying out restaurants I've never been to before. I am looking forward to going to The Juicy Seafood that is going to be opening soon in Texarkana.

Yesterday, I decided to take the day off from my normal routine and binge-watch 9-1-1 Lone Star. I was hooked in the first 3 minutes. I watched 5 episodes before I decided I needed to rest because I had to work last night.

Then, I got to thinking. I have had friends tell me I think too much. I guess my last name isn't "Ponder" for no reason. Anyway, I started thinking about the people I interact with on a daily basis and how I might be perceived by my behavior. I laughed thinking of some of the people; but, others I was genuinely shocked; and, still others, I was ashamed at my behavior. I tell you, if you ever wonder about why certain people think about you the way they do, try putting yourself into their shoes with your interactions.

I came away with the knowledge that, while some relationships are where they should be, others definitely need behavioral work on my part.

And, when all else fails, find a reason to laugh about it and chalk it up to being crazy. The Good Lord gave us hindsight for a reason.

I have sold $200 worth of Avon this campaign and will be putting in an order today. Don't forget to get YOUR order in!

Well, back to my routine...

Ya'll have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!