Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Hot Flash Woman

Hello, World!

I had to run my A/C today. It was muggy. I am having hot flashes. Getting old sucks. And, tomorrow, they are predicting snow. Really???

Well, this IS Texas. LOL

Yesterday, I went to the bank and ran Gary all over town. Then, delivered some Avon. It's a wonder I was able to get some rest before work last night.

My manager at work is awesome though. I might get frustrated sometimes, but she pulled me over to the side yesterday just to thank me for working so hard. I really DO try to do everything I am supposed to before she comes in. I love the challenge of trying to make sure she doesn't have anything to tell me I missed when she comes in in the morning. If she DOES find something for me to do, I usually learn something I didn't know before. Very seldom do I forget to do something -- but it does happen occasionally. Seldom, but occasional.

Praying for a blessed night at work tonight!

Ya'll have a blessed night, as well! (And, come see me at the Pitt Grill! We need the business!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!