Thursday, April 5, 2018

Bleak Horizon

Hello, World!

I just went and picked up my last paycheck at Denny's, came home and attempted to do some push ups and sit ups. Seem more out of breath today than usual...

I was going to go to Flower Acres to get some more produce...but I have decided to hold off. I have enough food for awhile -- and I may be moving soon. I don't know what is going to happen in the next month or so. So, I don't need to bring in anymore than I need to.

We recently changed owners at the apartments where I live. Now they want us to pay a "convenience fee" of $17 just to pay our rent online, and won't accept it otherwise. They also want us to pay our own electricity. All of my neighbors are moving away. I've counted 7 apartments emptied out just in the past few days. It's got me worried. PLUS, I am told that starting in June, I will have to pay 1/26th of the water bill. Not happy about that, either.

Yep, I can see that I probably won't be here very much longer, no matter what happens. But, first, I have to know what I have to work with.

I haven't heard anything yet about my job application. I won't know anything about it until Monday. May is secured, I think.

And, I've lost another 5 lbs.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!