Thursday, April 12, 2018

Getting Ready to Conquer the World Around Me

It's been a busy day for me. I woke up, took a shower, got dressed and then went to the Library to print out my information packets from my place of employment. Getting prepared for my new job is a big job.

Then, I went to Walmart and bought socks, t-shirts, long-sleeved shirt with a collar, and a few other things I might need. Then, I went to the mall because I was looking for some new sweat pants and walmart did not have what I was looking for. I ended up going to JC Penny to get a hair cut.

I was looking for shoes, also. Still couldn't find the sweats I was looking for...

Went to Nelson's and got a pair that cost me over $100. Sigh...

Then went to Academy for my sweats. Does NO ONE make cotton sweats anymore? I don't like the ones I had to get.

Then, I went to my mom's to show her my new haircut. She liked it.

Then, on the way home, I saw my friends Fred and Gary walking on the side of the road. I stopped and gave them a ride to where they were going, then back to their apartment.

Then, I came home and went through my information packets and filled out the paperwork.

I'm done. I'm resting now.

Still anxious about tomorrow, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!