Saturday, September 25, 2021

Lesson Learned

Thank You, Lord, for answering my prayer. It wasn't in the way that I hoped You would. But, I know that You only want what's best for me. And, now, I can focus on the little things again.

It's funny how when something big is in front of you, all of your goals become big, too. All of your expectations change. All of your personal boundaries change.

I have learned something valuable in all this. It is best not to think big. It is best to always put one foot in front of the other. It is best to always look forward and not back. It is best to walk alone with God, and let HIM decide who catches up with us, or who we meet along the way. Anything else is doing God's work for Him.

Thank you, Jesus, for the lesson. Help me use what I have learned wisely and effectively. I am only sorry that it took me so long to learn this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!