Wednesday, September 29, 2021

I Don't Want to Miss the Mountain

Hello, World!

I had a VERY blessed day.

I decided to take a friend to church with me tonight to introduce her to my favorite Church family. But, I was so afraid I wasn't going to make much money today, since my foot was still injured.

I decided that God would provide, as He always does.

And, as a result, about 30 minutes before I stopped for the day, I still needed to make about half what I needed to reach my daily goal. I got a ride that paid half of that, and then a tip from them that paid all but about $10 of that, and then another ride after that that paid the rest.

THAT is GOD! ALWAYS right ON TIME!

I went and picked up my friend, who LOVED my church family and enjoyed the service, and even offered Brother Matthew some art work to use to help bring in funds for our new church building we are building. (I shrugged when he looked at me and I said, "I have 'unique' friends, what can I say?" and he said, "You sure do!")

I really needed that service, too. I don't want to miss the Mountain, and the blessings that await me for being there.

By the time I got home, my limp was nearly gone. Still some residual pain, but I can actually WALK!

Thank You, Jesus! Only YOU could have done that!

Relaxing and looking forward to tomorrow now.

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!